Thursday, March 12, 2015

Purell







 Purell Products - Review
 
I have always been a huge Purell fan. I have their antibacterial at my desk, at home, in my car, purse, everywhere! I was provided with a box of their different samples to review on my blog. I will go into detail as to why these products, to me, are amazing.
 
Before I start, I wanted to list some benefits of the sanitizing products:
- Kills 99.99% of germs that cause illness
- Used by top leading hospitals
- Proven to be effective in maintaining skin health
- Gentle on hands
  
 
First up, it's the sanitizing wipes. These are great to keep in your purse or your car. Anytime you need to clean up a messy situation or refresh your hands while killing germs, these guys come to the rescue. They have a nice soft but refreshing scent. The bag is re-sealable in order to keep your wipes moist and fresh. 
 
The hand sanitizer makes a great work or home companion. Simply pump one time on the palm of your hand and you are killing almost any illness causing germ. These are great to have around and use often when flu season is in full swing.



The final product is my favorite. They are portable 1 oz. JELLY WRAP Carriers which make it so easy to bring your sanitizer along. They come in different color jelly cases. The pictured spring scents are: Apricot Blossom, Coconut Beach Siesta, Ocean Kiss and Watermelon Splash. I loved each and every one of them. They smell great. My favorite is Coconut Beach Siesta. I feel like I'm at the beach relaxing when I use it.


All in all, the brand has always been reputable. But their products definitely give the brand the justification to be used widely. Their innovation in carrying cases shows their company is dedicated to making it easy for their customers to live a clean and healthy lifestyle. Look for these wonderful products in your local pharmacy or grocery store.

Any questions, feel free to e-mail me at MiamiLadyLiving@gmail.com






 

No comments: