Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ebates Review

Ebates Review
 
 
You may have heard of the company Ebates. Ebates offers a cash back percentage on hundreds of stores simply by shopping online through their site. I signed up for Ebates a few months ago and definitely feel I'm ready to share my overall review.
 
 
The sign up process is extremely easy. You provide basic information such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, etc. I received a $10 gift card to Macys simply for signing up. The company has various sign-up promotions so you may receive a different incentive at the time of enrollment. Once I signed up, it was shopping time. I browsed the hundreds of options of stores that they have participating and I noticed the cash back percentages varied. For example, Macys was offering 6% while Sephora was offering 8%. They also have car rental companies, airlines, hotels and many other services participating. I decided to go with Macy's (my all time favorite store). I shopped for a total purchase of $112. I received cash back of $5.70 on that purchase. The cash back is based on the subtotal. Taxes/fees are excluded in the calculation. I was so excited that I took full advantage by doing all of my Christmas shopping online through them. Ebates sends their cash back "Big Fat Check" quarterly. So about a month ago, I got a whopping $173 for my purchases the previous quarter.
 
Overall, the concept is brilliant. I get paid to do something that I already do anyway - shop online. They are very communicative and keep me informed as soon as the cash back has been added to my account. They sent me an e-mail letting me know that my "Big Fat Check" was on it's way. I do recommend them. Check them out - http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=OfzvtlIv1R%2BD7ZQSKTJexA%3D%3D

1 comment:

Jenna H. said...

I have heard so much about ebates! Thanks for the honest review! i think I am going to start using it :)
-Jenna <3
Follow me? The Chic Cupcake