Thursday, January 18, 2018



RUBBERY TEETHING PACIFIER CLIP

I received two rubbery teething pacifier clips. The two clips have beautiful colors which are vibrant and really get your baby’s attention. The beads have a soft yet firm texture which allows for your baby to want to chew on them thereby letting it be a wonderful teething tool.  This clip really serves two purposes since the beads are natural soothers for your baby. It is also a great way to make sure your baby does not drop his/her pacifier. The clip is great because it not only clips to the clothes but it also snaps up for a double closure security. I liked getting two different types since  that way my baby is entertained with different beads. It’s amazing how long it entertains them. I definitely believe that the bright colors play a huge part in keeping them focused with it. These items will now be a part of my diaper bag and outings with my baby.

I showed my baby one by clipping it to her and seeing what she did. She instantly grabbed it and started to chew on the beads. She totally forgot about her pacifier and went straight for the beads. So it is safe to say that it was very well liked in my house.

Check out the product page: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M2V5Y57/ref=twister_B01BNA4WQ8?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

No comments: