Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Spray



Garnier Fructis CrowdKit

I received free samples of Garnier Fructis products for my review purposes. The opinion below is my own unbiased review of the products.

I'll start with my favorite, the shampoo + conditioner. The shampoo smells delicious but that's not all. It thoroughly cleanses without drying out your scalp. It leaves your hair moisturized for days. I try not to wash my hair everyday. In fact, I try to go three days without washing if possible (not in summer unfortunately). This shampoo leaves my hair clean and not oily for the entire three days. Huge plus! The conditioner helps relax my frizzy hair and gives me a fighting chance against Miami humidity, which is a KILLER.

The hair spray is amazing. It truly holds for at least 24 hours despite sweat or rain falling on your hair. I put it to the test this month as I took it with me on a European trip. I sweat like crazy in the trip and my hair, which was up in a ponytail, did not move! It was surreal to me since my other hair sprays (twice the cost of this one) do not hold up. In Paris, I got drenched on the Eiffel Tower. My hair would not show that since it stayed neatly sleek back. Totally recommend this product. I did not use it for 48 hours so I can't attest to that claim. But seeing how it worked during 24 hours, I wouldn't doubt that it would hold for longer. I gave out samples to friends and family. They have all thanked me immensely for the products. Some used it for wedding guest hairstyles and were extremely impressed with the hold.


No comments: