Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Neutrogena

Neutrogena Crowd Kit
 
 
I received two crowd kits from Crowdtap with several Neutrogena products. The first product was a Hydro Boost gel cream. This is a moisturizer which helps those with extra dry skin to have a hydrated complexion. I really liked this product. My skin is extra dry and especially in the winter time, this product proved to improve my skin. The other crowdkit contained two samples of anti-aging perfector with SPF. This is a tinted moisturizer with anti-aging capability. There are different shades for each skin color. I liked this product for a nice and casual weekend look or when I simply do not want to wear foundation. It has good coverage and the benefit of SPF 20. SPF is a great component since it protects you from the UV rays. The last product is a MoistureSmooth color stick with a nude shade. This product is like a chapstick but with color. I love this product because even after you take it off, you still have hydrated lips. Very different from competing brands' products.

No comments: